I know it's cheap, but hey i figure if i'm going to ask anywhere, it might as well be here. How high would you go for this amp? I'm thinking about 250, since it doesn't have reverb. Any thoughts?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie wItem&rd=1&item=3752051349&ssPageName=ST RK:MEWA:IT
Personally, I wouldn't bid anymore than $150-165 for it.
1. It has a lot of surface rust on the remaining amp hardware, footswitch and input jacks (and that is all I can see for sure).
2. The footswitch appears to be missing the rubber base, so it is open to the world on the bottom.
3. Much of the cabinet hardware is missing (corners).
4. In addition to the "modified" grill board, the rear panel is missing altogether.
5. It is NOT a 112RD-65 head, it is an RD65 head. 112 denotes and combo version with a single 12" speaker! Of course, maybe this WAS a 112RD-65 that was cut-down to be a head!
6. I don't see a Reverb Tank in that rear photo... so it really isn't an "RD", its a "D" unless you add the reverb tank back in.
It may well be a fine amplifier, but if you intend to clean it up (it needs it), restore it or resell it, it will require a lot of elbow grease and some parts to bring it back to snuff.
Tue, 03/25/2014 - 09:59#1